Prescott, Arizona is a fabulous town for young families who love being active and enjoying everything their neighborhood has to offer. From outdoor activities to culture, dining to family fun, finding 15 things to do in Prescott is a breeze!
- Dine at the Lone Spur Cafe. Come in for a brunch you won’t soon forget! Our personal recommendation is the biscuits and gravy.
- Visit the Sharlot Hall Museum. There’s something for everyone in the family at this cute museum, which highlights life in early Arizona, and Prescott in particular.
- Catch a flick at the Picture Show. For the rare day when the weather isn’t beautiful, pack up the kids and take them over to the Picture Show for a matinee.
- Browse at Peregrine Book Company. For a fun and educational outing, check out the tomes at this independent bookstore.
- Tour historic homes. Prescott has 809 buildings on the National Register of Historic Places, including many gorgeous Victorian homes.
- Hit the green. Prescott is home to several beautiful golf courses, including Antelope Hills Golf Course, Hassayampa Golf Club, and Prescott Lakes Golf Club.
- Tour Prescott College. This small liberal arts college places an emphasis on environmental and social justice. Its charming campus is a great place for a weekend stroll with the family.
- Visit the Granite Dells. You just have to see this to believe it: a geological treasure in our very own town!
- Take a spa day. This might not be for the whole family, but when you need a break from all the Prescott fun, stop in at a salon like Winn Nails & Spa for a mani/pedi!
As if that’s not enough, Prescott also hosts a variety of wonderful town celebrations, like:
- The World’s Oldest Rodeo
- The Bluegrass Festival
- Earth Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- World’s Largest Gingerbread Village
- Easter Egg-Stravaganza
Contact us to learn more about living–and owning your dream home–in Prescott, AZ!